This is my second trip to CEM to visit the children at Grace
Children’s home and to help with the medical team. My name is Leslie Escalante and I am a
physician’s assistant specializing in pain management. I have had a wonderful
time so far helping yesterday to teach the MTS and STS students about health
and hygiene and today with our first of two village medical camps.
The spirit
of the Lord is all around us here. This year I am joined by my oldest son
Bracken. He has been received very well by the children and has immensely
enjoyed the opportunity to serve here in India. Helping Jaya to fulfill his
dream of creating a place where children can grow and learn to love Jesus and
trust that God has a plan for them is truly a gift. I am thankful for the
opportunity to be a part of such an awesome adventure. I look forward to many
more years of visiting CEM and seeing the vision that Jaya has come to
fruition. God bless him and his family.
--Leslie Escalante
No comments:
Post a Comment